Once a website goes live, it needs to be protected from hacks, breaches and other threats. The last thing you want is to get blacklisted from Google. To prevent this, the site plugins, tools, and other areas need to be continually updated and optimized.
My monthly plan takes the stress off and keeps your site protected for you. I’m on your side making sure that, month-after-month your site is secure, updated, backed up, and kicking butt online.
And, when you’re on this plan, you have a trusted webmaster you can reach out to at any point for help with edits, additions, or other issues.
True fulfillment comes when you only do what only you can do.
Let someone else handle the rest.
What’s in the Plan?
Our maintenance plan includes the following primary services:
1) Updates & Optimization
We keep your site updated, maintained, cleaned and running smooth and fast.
- WordPress, theme monitored & updated
- Site cleared and optimized weekly
- Plugins monitored and updated
2) Monitoring & Protection
- Website scanning & monitoring protection
- Preventative hack measures & tools in place
- Firewall (extra security net) available if needed
3) Backups & Restore Points
Your site is backed up weekly in multiple locations and can be restored at any time.
- Weekly website backups
- On & off-site backup locations
- Daily restore points
We send you a monthly report of your page views, site traffic and more.
- Monthly google analytics report of page views, site traffic details and more
- Detailed reports on what’s been done to keep your site updated and secure.
*** AS A BONUS ***
I take care of any quick website updates you might have (up to 1 hr) every month! You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that your site is safe and that you have me in your corner for any quick updates or any issues you may have.
• We offer a price break for multiple sites
• Annual pricing offered at $539/yr ($49/yr savings)
• No contracts, initiation or termination fee
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you offer web hosting + maintenance?
Sure do – we can offer to host your website(s) and tie it in with our maintenance plan for a discounted monthly or annual rate. Contact us for a quote!
Are there any set up or cancellation fees?
Nope! There are no setup costs and should you ever need to leave the plan, there are no cancellation fees. And the door is always open should you ever leave and decide to come back to the plan.
What happens if I pass on your plan?
If you decide to decline our maintenance plan, there’s a lot that can go wrong. Here are the top reasons I recommend you make sure your website is maintained:
- The site will not stay optimized which leads to poor performance, slow loading times and a gradual loss of Google SEO rankings.
- The site’s tools, plugins, themes and WordPress itself will quickly go out of date which is the #1 leading cause of website hacks. It’s incredibly important to keep ALL your website tools and plugins up-to-date.
- You’ll have no backups or restore points so if the site does get hacked or breached, you could lose all your content, pages, and Google ranking.
- You won’t get a monthly report overviewing your site traffic, page views, etc.
- Most importantly, you won’t have me as your trusted webmaster to assist you with quick updates, tweaks, website issues, etc. Often you’ll have to try getting in touch with your hosting company for any assistance.
Does my monthly update time roll over?
No. The retainer of hourly updates is just covered for that month.
What if my site gets hacked while on the plan?
If your site should get compromised while you’re on the plan – we’ll take care of cleaning the site and getting everything squared away with Google at no extra cost to you. But have no fear; to date – we’ve had ZERO hacks or breaches with any sites on our maintenance plan.
What if I have updates that require more than 1 hour?
We’ll always try to get your updates done within 1 hour to save you some extra cost, but if you have a larger amount of updates that will require more hours, we’ll give you an estimate of time and do that at our hourly rate.
What if I pass on the plan and my site gets hacked?
How fast do you handle the monthly updates?
We’re pretty darn quick. We try to get to updates within 24-48hrs. As a monthly plan client, you always get top priority above clients who aren’t on the plan.
So are you ready to finally have an amazing website you can be proud of?
Don't wait. Readers are already clicking their way to an author who has one!